- Do you accept credit or debit cards? We accept credit/debit cards during apple season only. We take cash, personal checks and occasional IOU’s.
- Do you allow dogs? Friendly dogs on a leash are OK in the orchard, but not the raspberry field. We ask that you clean up after your dog and we keep a supply of plastic bags if you need one.
- I have an old apple tree in my yard. Can I bring it back? Yes – good information on the web from University of New Hampshire.
I have (or want to plant) some new apple trees in my yard. What do I need to do to care for them?
- Where can I find info about raspberries or buy raspberry plants? We buy our plants from Nourse Farms in Deerfield Mass. Their web page at has a lot of good information and they have excellent stock. Good book is Backyard Berry Book by Stella Otto– available at Northshire Bookstore.
- What do you do for Japanese beetles? We use reusable Tanglefoot traps. We buy them from Gempler’s (1-800-382-84730) – part number T9004. You can also get them from Gardner’s Supply and Ladd Research both in Burlington.
Apples with a View !